Prestige Falcon City

Prestige Falcon City

Kanakapura Road, Bangalore

Call +91-7899708028

Prestige Falcon City Unit Details

Prestige Falcon City has huge towers with the luxurious residential apartments. This project offers 2BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK Apartments build with effective planning and expansive design. This project are surrounded by immense greenery , which makes the property more amiable. The entire 41 acres of land has been developed in such a way that constructed towers occupy only the 70% of this area whereas the remaining 30% of land is covered with beautiful plantations regarded as environment saving land. The size ranges of 2BHK is 1240sft,2.5 BHK size range is 1366sft, 3BHK size range is 1588sft and 4BHK size range is 2689sft.

Master Plan Master Plan
  • Floor Plan2 BHK - 1240 sqft
  • Floor Plan2 BHK - 1218 sqft
  • Floor Plan2 BHK - 1274 sqft
  • Floor Plan3 BHK - 1501 sqft
  • Floor Plan3 BHK - 1588 sqft
  • Floor Plan3 BHK - 1591 sqft
  • view All
Enquiry now

Enquiry

X
X

Please Fill the form